Reporting to the Sales Director for North America, the Carbon Cropping Area Sales
Manager role is responsible for owning retail, channel and partner relationships in a
sales region to drive grower enrolment and growth of our programs in the US. This role
will segment the region to identify partners and growth opportunities, manage
partnerships/relationships and own delivery against sales targets. In partnership with
the wider US team, the Regional Sales Manager will be a driving, ambitious force in
growing our presence across the US. The ideal candidate for this role will be an
energetic, commercially focused people-person who clearly possesses a natural sales
ability. (Open to candidates in Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Montana, and Wyoming)
● Manage and execute effective sales strategies to achieve company sales targets.
● Develop and manage a robust pipeline of prospective leads and opportunities.
● Help identify, onboard and manage Channel Partners to create a pipeline of farmers/ranchers who are committed to sustainable agriculture practices.
● Leverage agronomy resources to help solve challenges faced in-field.
● Develop and execute a territory management plan focused on achieving sales objectives.
● Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients and potential channel partners.
● Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
● BS degree or higher in business, economics, engineering, agronomy, environmental science or related field
● 5-7 years of experience selling and implementing direct-to-grower facing programs and initiatives (open to profiles from agricultural inputs, agriculture technology, forestry, land conservation etc.)
● Experience effectively managing sales territories in agriculture
● Deep experience in broad acre crops in the US, and related ag technology/digital tools
● Experienced in deploying strategies to expand a product to new crops and geographies
● Sales DNA: Be the face of Agoro to the partner and customer – leverage relationship selling and data gathering to deliver a high quality customer experience
● Grower-oriented mindset: be able to translate solution offerings into “the language of the retailer or grower”
● Self-starter with high degree of ownership, strategic thinking and drive
● Experienced in bringing commercial, pragmatic mindset to highly technical and scientific teams
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and partners.
As a global organization we actively strive to reflect the diversity in society. We
therefore encourage all qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and are
committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows
combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances.
Your application was submitted successfully.